First, you will want to make sure you're logged into your website and on your Dashboard.
Once you are in your Dashboard, click the button on the left hand side that says 'Autoresponder'.
A short overview of your email autoresponder:
- The main page of your email autoresponder will show all of your email lists in the main area
- At the top of this page, you have access to a few different areas
- You can 'Add a Subscriber' manually
- You can 'Add a List'
- You can 'Import' and 'Export' emails
- You can view 'All Newsletters' on one page
- If you click on the title of the email list, that will take you to a page with all of your emails for that particular list. We will go over creating and editing emails for specific lists in other tutorial videos in this Email Autoresponder section of support
Your email lists:
You will see all of your email lists on this main page.
To view all of the emails in a list:
Click the title of that list and it will show you all of the emails for that particular list.
When you hover over an email list, you are able to:
- 'Edit' the title and details of that list
- View all of the 'Subscribers'
- 'Delete' the list
Note: if this doesn't work for you or you have any issues, please contact Live Chat Support at the bottom right-hand corner of your website.