First, you will want to make sure you're logged into your website and on your Dashboard.
To add a new page:
- Click on 'Appointments' in the left-hand corner of your Dashboard
- Click on 'Settings' in the menu bar towards the top
- In the menu in the middle of the screen towards the left, click on 'Discount Coupons'
- Click on '+ Add Coupon' in the upper right-hand corner
- Here you are able to add:
- Discount coupon
- Select between a 'flat' amount or 'percentage'
- Set a limit
- Set an expiration date
- When you are finished, click 'Generate Coupon' at the bottom
- Click on the 'Discount Coupons' button on the left again
- Your coupon now shows up
To edit a coupon:
- Once you are on the coupons page, find the coupon you want to edit
- On the right side of that coupon, click the button that looks like a piece of paper and pencil (edit icon)
- Make the edits you want to your coupon
- Click on 'Update"
- Your coupon is now updated!
Note: if this doesn't work for you or you have any issues, please contact Live Chat Support at the bottom right-hand corner of your website.