Note: click image to enlarge
To change the look of your booking calendar, first, you will want to make sure you are logged into your website and in your Dashboard.
After you are logged into your Dashboard, click on the button that says ‘Appointments’ in the menu on the left-hand side.
To view booked and paid clients:
- After you are in your Appointment software, click the 'Settings' button in the menu at the top
- On the next page, click the button that says 'Clients' in the menu in the top of the screen
- Here you are able to view all of the clients that have booked an appointment and paid for a program
- Search: you are able to search by Client Name, Client Email, as well as Search by Service
- Sort: you can sort users by selecting whether you are wanting to see either Registered Users or Guest Users
- Information: you are able to see the appointments that each client has booked, as well as each of the programs they have registered for
- Update information: you can also update client information such as their name and email address by clicking the edit icon below 'Actions' on the right hand side of the service
- Manually add clients: you can add a client manually by click on the blue 'Add Client' button on the top left
Note: if this doesn't work for you or you have any issues, please contact Live Chat Support at the bottom right-hand corner of your website.