First, you will want to make sure you're logged into your website and on your Dashboard.
To add a new page:
- Click on 'Pages' in the left-hand corner of your Dashboard
- Click 'Add New' at the top
- Enter the title of your new page
- Click 'Launch Design Studio'
- Once the next page loads, you can either use a template or work with a blank page and create it from scratch
- Make any edits you want to your new page using Design Studio and its tools
- Once you are done editing your page, click 'Done' in the upper-right hand corner and then 'Publish Changes'
To add a page to the Menu:
- Click on 'Site Settings' at the top of your website in the blue menu
- Click 'Menu' at the bottom
- Click 'Main Menu' at the top
- Click 'Add Items' at the bottom right
- Find the page you want to add and click the '+' icon on the left-hand side of it
- Click and drag your page where you want in the menu on the left-hand side
- Once you are done, click 'Save and Publish' at the top
- Click the 'X' icon in the upper left-hand corner
Note: if this doesn't work for you or you have any issues, please contact Live Chat Support at the bottom right-hand corner of your website.