To edit a heading, first, you will want to make sure you are logged into your website.
After you are logged into your website, at click on the button that says ‘Design Studio’ in the blue menu at the top of your website.
To edit a heading:
- Hover over the heading you want to edit with your mouse
- Either click the 'wrench' icon in the upper left-hand corner, or click directly on the heading you're going to be editing
- When the 'Heading Settings' box comes up, you can edit the heading in the text box on the right-hand side
- To edit the style of the heading, click on the 'Style' button in the tabs above and there you can customize the font, font size, colors, and more!
- When finished, click the 'Done' button in the upper right-hand corner and click 'Publish Changes'
Note: if this doesn't work for you or you have any issues, please contact Live Chat Support at the bottom right-hand corner of your website.